About Music Distribution
- How many songs can I distribute? As many as you like. We will distribute old songs, new songs…whatever you need we will take care of.
- Can I distribute other music besides my own? No. You can only distribute your unique work.
- How much money do I keep? You keep 90% of the *net revenue that your song generates. The other 10% goes back into our operating costs.
- How do I get paid? We will only pay you through Paypal. It is safe, effective, and helps us keep our distribution costs incredibly low.
- How often will I be paid? You will be paid every month by the 25th of the month after you have accumulated a minimum of $10 in royalties. If you ever cancel your account, your royalties will be paid to you no matter the amount.
- Will my music ever be taken down? There are two reasons your music can be removed. If you decide to end your participation in our distribution service, we will remove your music from our platforms. If there are copyright disputes, we will contact you to help us resolve them in the easiest way possible. To avoid these types of claims, we do not distribute cover songs, songs with samples or songs with another artist’s work.
- How quickly will my music be uploaded? Your music will be uploaded within 72 hours of submission.
- On what sites will my music be distributed? Your music will be distributed to several places, but here are just a few: Itunes, Spotify, Google Play, Apple Music, Deezer, KKBox, Tidal